About Me

My photo
I am a new wife and a new addition to the adult world. I have finally started my career as a teacher and I am trying to live my life while waiting for the next step (house and family). I am trying to keep up with my love for writing. I do it because it allows me to relive an adventure already taken or to create an experience I may not have had. I am currently teaching, trying to write a book, working on this blog, and loving on my adorable and awesome husband.

Mar 13, 2011

Movie Review: Tangled

My Love and I had a fun and low cost date night, we went to dinner and a movie.  There is a local discount movie theater that has "older" new release movies and we take advantage of it, since then we can get 2 or 3 dates for the price of 1!
Photo From: Facebook.com/pages/Ticos-Tacos
Before the movie we went to Tico's Tacos in Simi Valley, CA.  This is a local small Mexican restaurant that is pretty darn yummy.  I had a bean and cheese burrito and chicken taco combo for around $6 and My Love had a supreme burrito with chicken.  With every order you also get chips and a squeeze bottle of salsa.  And it is good salsa...I am getting hungry just talking about it.  After dinner we headed over to the theater.
Photo From: onlinemovieshut.com


Tangled is a family/kids movie that is rated PG and has a run time of a little over 2 hours.  This was a movie I begged to see and as you can tell by the discount theater timing it took awhile.  But we were both glad we went!  Tangled is the best Disney movie there has been in quite awhile, in my opinion.  It is a trow back to the genuine originals.  There is great humor even for adults but nothing too "grown up" which allows it to stay a true family movie.  There is a great story, wonderful characters and fun action.  The movie keeps you involved the whole time and leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy at the end.  Personally, it made me want to take a trip to the Happiest Place On Earth, to feel like a kid again...or a princess.
I would definitely suggest this movie!

Destination: Anywhere
Simi Valley, CA

Points of Interest: 
Tangled                                                     4 of 4 Thumbs Up
Tico's Tacos  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ticos-Tacos/113209342069370
Bean & Cheese Burrito
Chicken Taco
Supreme Burrito with Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment