About Me

My photo
I am a new wife and a new addition to the adult world. I have finally started my career as a teacher and I am trying to live my life while waiting for the next step (house and family). I am trying to keep up with my love for writing. I do it because it allows me to relive an adventure already taken or to create an experience I may not have had. I am currently teaching, trying to write a book, working on this blog, and loving on my adorable and awesome husband.

Aug 15, 2012

Avocado Egg Salad



This recipe is so easy! And a yummy way to spice up a regular egg salad recipe. (At least mine which consists of only egg and mayo with a little pepper, thanks to my Grandpa Mickey). But throwing a little avocado in the mix and some curry powder, who knew, makes it a filling and super delicious meal.

Ingredients:

4 hard boiled eggs (I usually let the water come to a boil and add eggs for 20 minutes)
1 large avocado
2 tbsp of mayo (or to desired consistency)
1 tsp of curry powder (I used a little less, since a little goes a long way)
pinch of salt and pepper


Directions:

Mash and mix :)

No comments:

Post a Comment