About Me

My photo
I am a new wife and a new addition to the adult world. I have finally started my career as a teacher and I am trying to live my life while waiting for the next step (house and family). I am trying to keep up with my love for writing. I do it because it allows me to relive an adventure already taken or to create an experience I may not have had. I am currently teaching, trying to write a book, working on this blog, and loving on my adorable and awesome husband.

Mar 21, 2011

Message From the Author:

Big news...one of my Religious Studies Professors from college, whom I am very fond of, is doing a national tour singing the national anthem for minor league baseball games.  How fun!  He was my advisor on my final thesis that I just finished last semester and is taking a sabbatical for this current semester.  Who knew it was to be a superstar!  Even cooler he has a blog about this new adventure http://anthemtourblog.blogspot.com/ check it out.  I am going to try and make it to one of the games, it would be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment