About Me

My photo
I am a new wife and a new addition to the adult world. I have finally started my career as a teacher and I am trying to live my life while waiting for the next step (house and family). I am trying to keep up with my love for writing. I do it because it allows me to relive an adventure already taken or to create an experience I may not have had. I am currently teaching, trying to write a book, working on this blog, and loving on my adorable and awesome husband.

Apr 4, 2011

Cooking for My Love:

Well I am super excited!  I have found some awesome food/cooking blogs and finally got to try my first recipe today.  It turned out great!  I am a salsa lover so when I found this recipe I knew I had to make it.  We had it with dinner tonight.  Poured over fajitas and eaten on the side with chips.
Thank you to all of those who can cook and are giving me great recipes to try!  We bought groceries for 3 other Blog recipes today and I will let you know how they go.
Special thanks to Linda for this yummy recipe http://mykindofcooking.blogspot.com/2011/04/restaurant-salsa.html we will also be trying your Nacho Cheese Chicken Chowder this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment