About Me

My photo
I am a new wife and a new addition to the adult world. I have finally started my career as a teacher and I am trying to live my life while waiting for the next step (house and family). I am trying to keep up with my love for writing. I do it because it allows me to relive an adventure already taken or to create an experience I may not have had. I am currently teaching, trying to write a book, working on this blog, and loving on my adorable and awesome husband.

Apr 13, 2011

Message From the Author:

I am not gone and hopefully not forgotten.  But I am on the job hunt right now and working temporarily wherever I can...so I have a crazy schedule and I am super tired!  I will make time to write this weekend!!  Wait for me.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your job hunt. That can be so stressful. I hope you find something soon.

    ReplyDelete